Glossary Definition for Flexsound
Glossary Term: Flexsound
FlexSound describes a set of digital audio signal processing blocks used in Maxim's products to provide or enhance audio functions such as compression, limiting, or equalization.
FlexSound® processor is a fully programmable digital audio signal processing system that includes a programmable DSP core, hard-wired digital macros, and an associated memory architecture.
FlexSound is a registered trademark of Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
- audio signal processing, programmable DSP, flexsound, flexisound, flex sound, flecsound, flecksound, fleck sound, flaxsound, flexible sound, flexsond, flexsund
- MAX98088 - Stereo Audio Codec with FlexSound Technology
- MAX9888 - Stereo Audio CODEC with FlexSound Technology
- MAX98089 - Audio Codec with FlexSound Processor
- MAX98095 - Audio Hub with FlexSound Processor
Find a term alphabetically:
Comment on This Term (Corrections, Suggestions, etc.)
Suggest Another Term We Should Add