Low-Voltage, Low-On-Resistance, SPST, CMOS Analog Switches
The MAX4514/MAX4515 are single-pole/single-throw (SPST), CMOS, low-voltage, single-supply analog switches with very low switch on-resistance. The MAX4514 is normally open (NO). The MAX4515 is normally closed (NC).
These CMOS switches can operate continuously with a single supply between +2V and +12V. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off-leakage current maximum is only 1nA at +25°C or 20nA at +85°C.
All digital inputs have 0.8V to 2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility when using a +5V supply.
For pin-compatible parts for use with dual supplies, see the MAX4516/MAX4517.
- Available in SOT23-5 Package
- +2V to +12V Single-Supply Operation
- Guaranteed On-Resistance:
- 20Ω with +5V Supply
- 10Ω with +12V Supply
- Guaranteed Low Off-Leakage Currents:
- 1nA at +25°C
- 20nA at +85°C
- Guaranteed Low On-Leakage Currents:
- 2nA at +25°C
- 40nA at +85°C
- Low Charge Injection: 10pC
- Fast Switching Speed: tON = 150ns, tOFF = 100ns
- Break-Before-Make Operation: tON > tOFF at +5V
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible with +5V Supply
- Audio/Video Signal Routing
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Cell Phones
- Communication Systems
- Low-Voltage Data Acquisition
- PCMCIA Cards
Notes and Comments
Low RON, smallest package, normally open (MAX4514)
Low RON, smallest package, normally closed (MAX4515)
Didn't Find What You Need?
Document Ref.: 19-1069
This page last modified: 2009-11-09